Sunday, April 14, 2013

Exploring Other Blogs


I figured since Alexis was nice enough to comment on my blog, I would return the favor.  I really liked how she went back and answered all of the questions she composed earlier in the week and added further understanding to them. I also commended that she went ahead and did outside research to answer her first question.

I also enjoyed reading her thoughts on her Pharmasim Simulation for the first week.  I altered the pricing for the product and the advertising and saw a significant increase in stock price, but when I tried adding to it for the next periods, I saw drops in stock price from there on out.  It is good to be able to see what others are doing for the simulation and gain perspective as to what should be done to earn the best results.

The only thing I critique her on, or recommend was that she touch upon more of what was asked by Professor Spotts.  She do a good job incorporating her opinions as to why she made such decisions and how it connects to your personal experiences, so I think touching on some more of the subject would help strengthen her posts.  Overall I think Alexis did a really good job with her first post, as I enjoyed reading it and gaining her perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment